Call (262) 377-5885 today if you wish to talk with us about your mulch needs.
Premium Mulch InstallationAs a family-owned landscaping company, we value client satisfaction and make it our mission to improve landscapes in private properties and commercial areas across the state. One way we do this is by using top-quality mulches from our partners. Right now, we primarily use double ground hardwood and wood chip mulches in our mulch installation projects. But aside from these two, we can also source other mulches that may be required by our clients. Among these mulches are pine straw, mushroom compost, shredded hardwood, chopped cocoa bean hulls, chopped leaves/grass clippings, seaweed compost, crushed corncobs, and many others. Just tell us the specific mulches that you need and we’ll source them for you.
Meanwhile, we also ensure proper mulch installation to achieve the best results and benefits for our clients’ landscapes. We apply just the right amount of mulches, choose the right type and color of mulch, and shy away from using cheap mulching materials. With proper installation, we can ensure that the mulches provide nutrition, inhibit weed growth, and beautify the surroundings. Mulches can be re-applied every year or every season, depending on the state of the mulches and plantings or the property owner’s demand. We can do a quick survey of your yard to determine if fresh mulches should be applied or if the existing application is still good.
Benefits of Our MulchesThere are some great benefits that regular application of mulches can provide to any landscape, particularly one with lots of plantings. Here are some of them:
- Hold moisture. Mulches are known to trap moisture, which is needed by plants during summer. These landscape materials not only help plants survive during the dry season, but also lower irrigation bills.
- Help control weed growth. Mulches limit the amount of sunlight that is needed by weed to grow. In turn, mulches ensure that weed won’t grow too fast for comfort and create problems for the property owner.
- Prevent soil erosion. Mulches act as barrier against rainwater, which in turn keeps soil from eroding. This will ensure that your plantings will have stable soil to hold on, so they can grow properly and thrive.
- Ward off pests. Certain mulches like cedar bark emit oils that insects hate, but it’s best to first consult with experts to know the right type of mulches to use on your yard.
- Beautify the yard. There are many types of decorative mulches that you may choose from. Just make sure that the ones you’ll choose will either complement with your outdoor theme or create a nice contrast.
Please contact Lawnscapers, Inc. today to get the perfect mulch materials for your plantings.
Wood Chip Mulch
Please contact us for up to date pricing and information on mulch.